Data Migration is one of the most crucial components for any CRM implementation. Over time, data tends to be fragmented across multiple systems. This information may be contained in a simple spreadsheet, accounting software and CRM solution and is difficult to accurately maintain across all your data stores. Skylos understands the importance of your data. Whether you are migrating the information from a single system or if your information is fragmented across multiple systems, we will help consolidate, define, migrate and synchronize your data and provide you with access to this data to enhance your competitive edge.
560 S. Winchester Blvd., Suite 500, San Jose, CA 951285
Call for a quote today! (888) 410-1711
We provide flexible accounting solutions to meet your company's accounting requirements. We can provide your company with on-site and virtual project and ongoing solutions.
Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly Bookkeeping
This is the most common basis for bookkeeping. This option provides up-to-date projections of a company's financial position. This option is excellent for staying on top financials and having the essential tools to manage day-to-day operations.
This option is for companies with lower volumes of activity, that have fallen behind on their daily bookkeeping, require accurate verification to double check in-house self bookkeeping or need an annual review before files are submitted to the CPA to ensure a smoother tax filing.
Accounts Payable Services
- Review and verify vendor statements
- Maintain vendor files including W-9 information
- Sales and used tax filings
Accounts Receivable Services
- Credit memo's and refunds
- Maintain receivable ledger
- Reconcile payroll liabilities
- Work with 3rd party payroll companies
Month-end & Year-end Close Services
- General Ledger maintenance, review and adjusts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Amortization and depreciation schedules
- 1099 processing and filing (year-end only)
Inventory Management and Tracking
- Sales Receipts and invoices
- Wholesale, retail and manufacturing
- Job/project profitability