560 S. Winchester Blvd., Suite 500, San Jose, CA 95128
Call for a quote today! (888) 410-1711
CRM and QuickBooks Integration
Our integration solution creates a bi-directional, real-time bridge between your data in your CRM and your QuickBooks.
Key Features include:
- Uni or bi-directional integration
- Create and update Customers, Invoices, Sales Orders, Sales Receipts, Contracts, Jobs, Estimates, etc. in QuickBooks from your CRM
- All QuickBooks information; Customers, Invoices, Sales Orders, etc. create or update Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and Products in your CRM
- All QuickBooks history available in your CRM; purchase, payment histories, etc.
- Configurable options allow you to change / select new integration configurations as your business changes—at object level
- Error Management and Monitoring, Connection Monitoring, Log Viewer
- Automatic email or IM notification if error detected
Preserves Your Investment
The two-way integration between Intuit QuickBooks and your CRM preserves the investment in your accounting system while extending critical back office application functions into the front office in order to eliminate duplicate entries and increase visibility. This detail level integration empowers everyone in your organization -- sales, support, the order desk and accounting -- with the ability to share account knowledge for a full view of every customer. It also improves the lead-to-cash process and significantly reduces paperwork and redundancy.
Seamless Two-Way Integration
Seamlessly integrate customer records, invoices, and other business-critical information from QuickBooks to your CRM and back, automatically ensuring data integrity, delivery, and security. View, compare and verify changes made to your customer information in QuickBooks or your CRM.
Add Customers to QuickBooks from CRM
New customer and supplier account details created in your CRM automatically integrate / update QuickBooks. When you close your first sale with a prospect, your CRM data automatically creates a correctly structured customer record in QuickBooks, eliminating the need for double entry.
Invoice and Payment Details from QuickBooks to CRM
Opportunities/Quotes are updated in your CRM. Create invoices in QuickBooks and then update your CRM. Receive payments in QuickBooks and update your CRM. Update existing invoices and payments in QuickBooks and update your CRM with scheduled interval timings that you set with the Integration Manager Console.
Complete View of a Customer
You now have a 360-degree view of your Customer, Contact details, Order and Payment history, Credit status, Sales Order information, Inventory status and Receivables information; all bi-directionally updated in both applications. Each application can create any object in the corresponding application; with full formatting capabilities.
Configuration and set-up typically take 2 days.
QuickBooks and CRM Integration Feature List
CRM and QuickBooks data exchange
- Accounts / Contact to Customer / Contacts - Account / Contacts to Vendors - Opportunities to Jobs - Opportunities to Sales Orders - Opportunities to Invoices - Opportunities to Sales Receipts - Opportunities to Quotes - Opportunities to Checks - Opportunities to Purchase Orders - Opportunities to Bills - Products to Items - Cases to Customers or Invoices - Multi-currency support - Multiple company files - Credit card and ACH payment gateway - Journal integration; customer, invoices, payments, etc.
Uni-directional integration processes
Bi-directional integration processes
Connection and error management and monitoring
Automatic email or IM notification if error is detected
Integration Manager Console – UI that allows you to schedule when data is transferred through integration
24 / 7 / 365 support inclusive
CRM projects succeed only when they integrate with key systems. Integrating your CRM and QuickBooks accounting solution will increase the effectiveness and accuracy of your business processes and activities resulting in an increase of productivity and reduction of cost.
Annual Pricing Starts at (Unlimited Users):