CRM On-Demand or On-Site White Paper
The rise of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is changing the way companies pay for and use customer relationship management (CRM) software. Should your company’s CRM system be managed by an outside vendor or managed internally by your own IT staff? The answer depends on factors that vary depending on company, size, competitive environment and strategic goals.
Business Leaders should assess their CRM options based on software functionality, customization, integration, vendor lock-in and strategic fit. The following two principles and issues listed below outlines a decision-making framework and should be evaluated to decide which CRM deployment option best suits your specific requirements.
Two principles should inform any CRM decision.
- Seek vendors that offer multiple deployment options (SaaS, On-Site) with the ability to move between those options. As the business landscape changes, your CRM requirements will too. Flexibility is paramount.
- Avoid vendor lock-in. Proprietary “platforms” are designed to benefit the vendor, not the customer. Assess how much pain you will endure if you want to switch CRM vendors.
- Is the cost TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of the two solution comparable?
- Do all CRM solutions offer the key functionality that your company needs?
- Are your IT operations a source of competitive advantage to your company?
- Do corporate policies allow you to store customer data outside your security perimeter, outside your control?
For more information about CRM On-Demand or On-Site, please request a detailed White Paper in the link on the side.
Please select the link below and complete the form to receive your CRM On-Demand or On-Site White Paper.
560 S. Winchester Blvd. Suite 500, San Jose, CA 95128
Call for a quote today! (888) 410-1711
CRM Solutions for QuickBooks